Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics has been producing premium ELISA, immunoblotting and immunohistochemistry components for more than 25 years.
Our global distribution network ensures you immediate delivery. The eco-sensible nature of Kem-En-Tec Diagnostic formulations allows for delivery anywhere in the world.
Customize and brand your components
Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics can customize components to meet your specific needs. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility enables fine tuning of reagents and dispensing sizes, while our design specialists assist you in branding your product’s packaging and labeling.
- Create custom branded product – component, packaging and label design
- Fine tune reagents to match required activity and kinetic development
- Flexible dispensing – 8 ml to 10 L
- Total single batch volume of up to 1200 L
- Optional color coding of reagents to reduce operational error
- All product modifications supported by extensive QC validations
World class manufacturing and Quality Assurance
Every lot released by Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics has undergone extensive quality control at every step to assure the highest level of product validation.
- Superior product quality based on a well-defined QA/QC system
- Automated liquid filling guarantees specific batch tolerances by precision weighting.
- Highest quality standards and regulatory compliance
- Full document control – batch records and audit available
- Change control notification
- Non-conforming action procedures
Dedicated partner support
The majority of our customers are longtime partners. This is due to the consistency of the Kem-En-Tec Diagnostic products and the dedication of our support. As regulatory compliance tightens around the world, it is important to have a trusted partner to provide documented high quality products at a realistic cost. Please contact us with your questions.
- Fast production turnaround time and delivery – on time and on budget
- Process scale up and validation
- Extensive refrigeration space
- Scalable filling lines to accommodate large scale demand