Effect Diluent™ for dilution of biological samples, in order to avoid Hook Effects, reduce matrix effects and ensure that the signal response is within the standard curve.
- For optimal discrimination between specific and non-specific reactions
- Prevents false negative and false positive results in immunoassays due to interferences from
- Human anti-mouse antibodies (HAMA’s)
- Heterophilic antibodies
- Rheumatoid factors
- Offered in three versions with “Low”, “Medium” and “High” strengths
- The three strengths are also provided in Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics Effect Diluent Kit (#5095K) – contains 50 mL of each strength
- Proprietary buffer formulation with a 7.2 pH
- From 2½ years at 2-8°C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.