OPD Tablets for colorimetric detection of Horseradish Peroxidase activity in ELISAs.
Ortho-Phenylenediamine (OPD) is a water soluble chromogenic substrate that produces a yellow color during the enzymatic degradation of hydrogen peroxide by horseradish peroxidase (HRP) with an absorption maximum at 450 nm. After addition of sulfuric acid a very stable orange end solution is obtained that can be read at 490 nm.
Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics offers:
- Fizzing OPD tablets: 2 mg tablets are available as fizzing, buffer-containing tablets (#4110-100)
|Catalog number||Tablet type||Tablet size||Package size|
|4110-100||Fizzing OPD tablets||2 mg||100 tablets/vial|
- Stable and robust
- Negligible batch-to-batch variation
- Development time: 5-30 minutes
- At least 18 months at 2-8° C
- For long term storage OPD tablets should be kept at -20°C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.