pNPP ONE™, ready-to-use substrate for colorimetric detection in ELISAs based on Alkaline Phosphatase labeled antibodies.
- Ready-to-use, Mono-component, one-step chromogenic liquid substrate containing stabilized p-NitroPhenyl Phosphate
- Negligible batch-to-batch variations
- Superior background characteristics that determine a higher Signal-To-Noise ration
- More robust and recommended in hot climate countries
- Free of harmful organic solvents
- Development time: 15-30 minutes
- Non hazardous stop solution: 0,1 M NaOH
- 3 years at 2-8° C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.