TMB ONE™, ready-to-use substrate for colorimetric detection in ELISAs based on Horseradish Peroxidase labeled antibodies.
- Ready-to-use, Mono-component, one-step chromogenic substrate containing 3,3′,5,5′-tetramethylbenzidine, substrate buffer and hydrogen peroxide
- gives higher signal and has a higher sensitivity in ELISA than OPD (orthophenylene diamine)
- Negligible batch-to-batch variations
- Extremely stable and robust
- Free of harmful organic solvents
- Development time: 5-30 minutes
- Stop solution: 0.2 M H2SO4
- At least 4 years at 2-8° C
- At least 1 year at room temperature
- 8 weeks at 37° C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.