TMB PLUS2™ ready-to-use substrate for colorimetric detection in ELISAs based on Horseradish Peroxidase labeled antibodies.
- Ready-to-use, Mono-component, one-step chromogenic substrate containing 3,3′,5,5′-tetramethylbenzidine, substrate buffer and hydrogen peroxide
- Approximately 40% higher activity level than TMB ONE™, resulting in a higher sensitivity and a reduced incubation time compared to TMB ONE™
- Cost effective
- Improved version of the TMB PLUS™
- Negligible batch-to-batch variations
- Free of harmful organic solvents
- Development time: 5-30 minutes
- Stop solution: 0.2 M H2SO4
- At least 4 years at 2-8° C
- At least 1 year at room temperature
- 8 weeks at 37° C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.