TMB SENS™, ready-to-use substrate for colorimetric detection in ELISAs based on Horseradish Peroxidase labeled antibodies.
- Ready-to-use, Mono-component, one-step chromogenic substrate containing 3,3′,5,5′-tetramethylbenzidine, substrate buffer and hydrogen peroxide
- Activity level more than two times higher than TMB ONE™ activity, resulting in the highest sensitivity and the shortest incubation time in the marketplace.
- Higher superior sensitivity
- Fast assay development
- Negligible batch-to-batch variations
- Free of harmful organic solvents
- Development time: 5-15 minutes
- Stop solution: 0.3 M H2SO4
- At least 2½ years at 2-8° C
- At least 5 months at room temperature
- 2 weeks at 37° C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.