HRP-StabilPLUS™ for dilution and stabilization of Horseradish Peroxidase labeled proteins and antibodies, in order to maintain the molecular conformation and prevent loss of activity over time.
Enables kit manufacturers to provide pre-diluted ready-to-use HRP-conjugates.
- Provides superior stabilization of HRP conjugates at high and low dilutions
- Allows for the conjugate to be stored at least 4 years at 2-8°C
- Minimizes assay errors related to daily dilution variation
- Cost effective
- BSA free
- Free of azide, mercury or other toxic preservative formulations
- Based on a Tris-based buffer with stabilizing components
- at least 4 years at 2-8°C
- at least 2 years at room temperature
- at least 10 weeks at 37°C
The HRP-StabilPLUS™ cannot be used for dilution of antibodies directed against rabbit immunoglobulins. In this case we recommend the UNI-StabilPLUS™.
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.