BCIP/NBT for colorimetric detection of Alkaline Phosphatase activity in membrane assays.
Positive reactions form an intense blue/purple precipitate at the site of the reaction. The color develops when AP catalyzes the dephosphorylation of BCIP. The intense blue/purple precipitate is very stable and resists fading when exposed to light.
- Ready-to-use, Mono-component, one-step chromogenic susbstrate containing NBT (NitroBlue Tetrazolium) and BCIP (Bromo- Chloro-Indolyl Phosphate)
- Robust and highly sensitive on different types of membranes
- Gives higher signal and has a higher sensitivity in membrane assays than FAST RED tablets
- Negligible batch-to-batch variations
- Free of harmful organic solvents
- Development time: 5-30 minutes
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.