WellChampion™ is a new generation dual-purpose reagent that combines blocking with plate protection in one single operation. Removes two washing steps from ELISA procedure.
- For one-step blocking and stabilization of both hydrophobic and hydrophilic microplates
- Eliminates intermediate washing steps – reduces water waste
- Dramatically speeds up both the plate coating and the stabilization process
- Prevents degradation, denaturation and leaching
- Improves assay sensitivity (OD) and precision over the plate
- BSA-free and biologically inactive
- Free of azide, mercury or other toxic preservative formulations
- Stabilizes and preserves microwell plates coated with protein or other biomolecules
- Efficiently blocks any free binding sites on the microwell surface without creating any interference
- 4 years stored at 2-8°C
Orange WellChampion™ (# 4901)
WellChampion is also available in an orange version. Pre-staining of WellChampion™ does not affect the product performance; it will however show nice orange circles on the microwell bed. A colored plate supplied in an ELISA kit indicates a uniform and effective pre-coated plate.
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.