is an Alkaline Phosphatase-conjugate specific for biotinylated antibodies and is characterized by an enhanced molar ratio of Alkaline Phosphatase (AP) enzymes covalently coupled to a polymer backbone. Enhanced Streptavidin-AP provides a superior amplification system that enables low detection limits (picograms/femtograms) in immunoassays when only minimal amounts of specific antibodies or antigens are available.
- Signal amplification
- Ultrasensitive detection
- Faster assay time
- Recommended when only minimal amounts of specific antibody or antigen is available for the assay development
- Can be used with virtually any biotin labeled probe
- Overcomes conjugation and stability issues typical of AP and due to the enzyme’s large size, which otherwise limits the number of AP molecules that can be labeled to an antibody or to Streptavidin
- Streptavidin and AP covalently coupled to a hydrophilic polymer backbone
- Specificity: biotinylated probes
- 1 mg conjugate/mL
- Recommended dilutions: 1:1.000 to 1:100.000
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics label.