Enhanced Streptavidin-HRP™ is a HRP-conjugate specific for biotinylated antibodies and is characterized by an enhanced molar ratio of HRP enzymes covalently coupled to a polymer backbone. Enhanced Streptavidin-HRP provides a superior amplification system that enables low detection limits (picograms/femtograms) in immunoassays when only minimal amounts of specific antibodies or antigens are available.
- Signal amplification
- Ultrasensitive detection
- Faster assay time
- Recommended when only minimal amounts of specific antibody or antigen is available for the assay development
- Can be used with virtually any biotin labeled probe
- Streptavidin and HRP covalently coupled to a hydrophilic polymer backbone
- Specificity: biotinylated probes
- 1 mg HRP/mL stabilized in TRIS buffer
- Recommended dilutions: 1:1.000 to 1:100.000
- 2 years at 2-8°C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.