Synthetic Blocking Buffer for ELISA
- Click to enlarge.
Blocking procedures for the Synthetic Blocking Buffer and for the WellChampion.
Synthetic Blocking Buffer for ELISA – blocks all potential binding sites of nonspecific interaction and for reducing background signal.
After the coating step, the Synthetic Blocking Buffer for ELISA is added to the washed microwells and the plate is incubated for 5-10 min. at RT.
The solution is then removed from the wells by aspiration or inversion.
- Improves assay sensitivity and the Signal-To- Noise ratio in ELISAs
- Compatible with a wide variety of antibodies
- Highly effective and stable
- High blocking capacity
- Improves signal-to-noise ratio
- Reduces the risk of false positive cross reactions
- Superior quality
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.