Synthetic Blocking Buffer – Membranes
Synthetic Blocking Buffer for Blotting – blocks all potential binding sites of nonspecific interaction and for reducing background signal.
- Improves assay sensitivity and the Signal-To-Noise ratio in membrane assay
- Compatible with a wide variety of antibodies
- Highly effective and stable
- High blocking capacity
- Improves signal-to-noise ratio
- Reduces the risk of false positive cross reactions
- Superior quality
- 2 years stored at 2-8°C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.