TMB Blotting PLUS
TMB Blotting PLUS™ for colorimetric detection in membrane assays based on Horseradish Peroxidase conjugates. Positive reactions develop a stable, dark blue color at the site of the reaction.
- Ready-to-use, Mono-component, one-step chromogenic substrate containing 3,3′,5,5′-tetramethylbenzidine, substrate buffer and hydrogen peroxide
- Superior sensitivity on different types of membranes
- Gives higher signal in membrane assays than TMB Blotting and TMB-D Blotting™
- Negligible batch-to-batch variations
- Free of harmful organic solvents
- Free of toxic stabilizers
- Development time: 5-30 minutes
- 2½ years at 2-8° C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.