TMB Blotting™ for colorimetric detection of Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) activity in membrane assays. Positive reactions develop a stable, dark blue color at the site of the reaction.
- Ready-to-use, Mono-component, one-step chromogenic substrate containing 3,3′,5,5′-tetramethylbenzidine, substrate buffer and hydrogen peroxide
- Robust and highly sensitive on different types of membranes
- Gives higher signal and has a higher sensitivity in membrane assays than DAB (3,3-diaminobenzidine tetrahydrochloride) tablets
- Negligible batch-to-batch variations
- Extremely stable and robust
- Free of harmful organic solvents
- Development time: 5-30 minutes
- 4 years at 2-8° C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.