UNI-StabilPLUS™ – universal stabilizer for the dilution and stabilization of both AP- and HRP-conjugates to maintain the molecular conformation and prevent loss of activity over time.
Enables kit manufacturers to provide pre-diluted ready-to-use AP and HRP-conjugates.
- Provides superior stabilization of AP and HRP conjugates at high and low dilutions
- Allows for the conjugate to be stored at least 3 years at 2-8°C
- Minimizes assay errors related to daily dilution variation
- Cost effective
- Recommended for dilution of antibodies directed against rabbit immunoglobulins
- BSA free
- Free of azide, mercury or other toxic preservative formulations
- at least 3 years at 2-8°C
- at least 2 years at room temperature
- at least 4 weeks at 37°C
All products are available as OEM components or under our own Kem-En-Tec Diagnostics A/S label.